Sunday, 11 December 2016

Opal Advent Calendar: 6 More Days of Yarn

Opal Advent Calandar

After 6 more days of Advent Calendar goodness, I now have these six colourful mini-skeins of 4-ply to add to my stash. There really is something for everyone. So far blues are dominating and I hope there will be more reds soon. I have seen others posting photos of their Opal Advent Calendar yarn and they certainly have a different mix. So every calendar seems to have a different arrangement of colours. 

In other news, we have finally got round to putting up Christmas decorations at home. The tree is up, too, and we will light it this evening along with the Advent wreath for a hygge night in.

Have a happy Advent! Schönen dritten Advent!

(If you are reading this on a large screen, I apologize for the quality of my photos. I noticed recently that my pictures aren't as clear as they used to be. While I'd love a DSLR at some point, I make do with my point-and-shoot camera or the iPad. The latter doesn't seem to do very well anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment