Monday, 19 September 2016

A Woolly Engagement

Engagement photo shoot with a ball of wool

Yesterday, Mark and I had an engagement photo shoot,  3 months after our actual engagement and 12 months before the wedding.

Everything about the photos - from finding a photographer to worrying about how we will look in the photos - has been stressful because they are very important to me. However, we have a good photographer and the quality of his work is excellent. Will we look good in the pics? Goodness knows, but we can be sure that he will have done his best to make us look our best!

This photo wasn't actually part of the shoot because I was distracted at the time and forgot to mention this was one I definitely wanted. So I asked my colleague if she would take a quick snap during lunch and she did a good job, as you can see.

(For those obsessed with yarn - who isn't? - this is a ball of Blacker Yarn's Tamar in DK.)

There may be further yarny engagement photos to come, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment