Sunday, 19 June 2016

Countess Ablaze Pencil Roving: Psychosocial


It's not that my stash isn't big enough already, but how can you resist some Countess Ablaze yarn or fibre if you have gift cards waiting to be used? Silly question, of course you can't. 

So last week I ordered pencil roving in the fab colourway Psychosocial. There's a whopping 200g or it per hank so whether you decide to knit it as is or use it for spinning your own yarn, you can get a lot out of it. I haven't worked with pencil roving before, so I intend to use it for spinning, perhaps with a spindle instead of a wheel this time. 

That said, I haven't spun anything for a year now and feel very guilty about it. It doesn't look like I will have much time for it in the near future either and as you may have noticed, I haven't been knitting as much as usual either.

I do have some WIPs, though, so there's hope yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment