Thursday, 14 April 2016

Bunny for Baby


There is nothing quite as nerve wracking as last-minute knitting, am I right?

My manager went on maternity leave last week and I decided to knit her one of my Sleepy Bunny toys for the baby the night before her last day. After some struggling with gauge because I wanted to use two colours - one for the back and another for the front in a different yarn -, I finally resorted to using the same yarn in green and yellow instead. Much easier.

The toy was knitted in no time, but I wish my finishing was neater. Sewing the seams really isn't my forte, but the bunny still turned out nicely and was well received. In fact, My manager said it is the first toy for baby. No pressure, then!

1 comment:

  1. That is some serious last minute knitting, but looks like everything worked out ok! Very cute bunny :)

    ReplyDelete