Saturday, 2 January 2016

2015 Knitting and Crochet Round-up

Happy New Year, everyone! Can you believe it is 2016 already? 

A new year means it is time to look back at 2015 and see how our knitting, crochet and spinning went in the past year.I am ashamed to say that my spinning has been atrocious: I started with the best intentions during the Tour de Fleece, but never finished. So I don't have any handspun to show you, I'm afraid.

However, I did manage to finish 20 knitted and crocheted projects (unfinished WIPs are not included).


Not bad at all, if I say so myself! Four of these projects were not for me and one I have no idea what to do with yet. The #knittinghour sock KAL resulted in beautiful socks made from cashmere, merino and nylon 4-ply I purchased from Handdyed by Kate.


I am very proud of The Daughter Heir socks, but they are in need of repair at the moment because I wore them over Christmas and snagged one on a nail in the floor. I haven't had the heart to assess the damage in detail, but it looks like an easy fix so far. I just hope I won't have to reknit that sock entirely.

What are your knitting and crochet (and perhaps even spinning) accomplishments of 2015? Have you had any disasters or are you especially in love with a particular project? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment