Wednesday, 23 December 2015

A Happy Festive Season





It is Christmas Eve and I want to take the time to wish all of you who celebrate these days a merry Christmas and lots of relaxed knitting, spinning and crochet time with friends and family.


If you do not celebrate Christmas or instead enjoy other holidays at this time of year, I wish you a wonderful festive season with time to regain your energy and prepare for the new year ahead.

Enjoy this time of year, grab a cookie, and I shall see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. A merry Christmas to you too, those cookies look divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas! I'm not usually a good baker, but these biscuits turned out so well I made them twice in a row. So tasty!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete