Fizzi-Jayne makes surprised me with her nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award: me! Thank you! It has been fun to read her blog post about the award, including the facts about her.
So what is the One Lovely Blog Award? Well, bloggers nominate newer fellow bloggers for the most part. There are exceptions since, obviously, my blog has been around for a long time now. The goal of the award is to bring attention to those blogs we think are simply lovely. It is a way to acknowledge these bloggers and their work in their little slice of the interwebs.
Now, in order to accept the award, the nominated blogger must follow these rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you & link back to them in your post
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award
- I have lived in 3 different countries and also have 3 native languages, one of which I have nearly completely forgotten now.
- I am a doctor, but not the medical kind.
- I love to cook, but am rubbish at baking except when it comes to bread, which I bake regularly to avoid the shop-bought kind.
- In my yearbook at school in Germany, people said about me that I would one day live in the UK - and here I am!
- I spent my gap year working with severely mentally challenged adults.
- I got my driving licence at 20 and never drove again.
- I am a published author.
Blue Eggs and Tea
Durch das wilde Kinzigtal