Thursday, 16 April 2015

Creative Collaboration: Abso-knitting-lutely and Hand Dyed By Kate

Grey and rainbow stripes for March

As you may know, this year I am collaborating with Kate from Hand Dyed By Kate who is running a yarn club for stripy sock yarn. Exclusively for her, I have been making lots of little sock-shaped stitch markers, both for knitting and crochet, coordinating with the stripes of her yarn. Every month there are new mystery colours and it has been fun and lots of hard work to make markers to match as closely as possible. My stripy sock stitch markers are available exclusively in Kate's yarn club, not in my shop. Click the link to join in.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute stitch marker, and such a fun idea to match the markers to the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you ever come across a cookie cutter for sock shapes that is no bigger than an inch! At the moment I am cutting these out by hand, which is taking ages.

      Delete