Sunday, 19 October 2014

A Little Abso-knitting-lutely Website


While I am saving up for a full-blown website with all the bells and whistles, I have set up a small site here to showcase my work and direct visitors to my stores. Let me know what you think of it and if there is something you would like to see. 

One day I hope to have a site using Wordpress, with an integrated store and blog so customers won't have to keep jumping between my current three shops, blog and little site. For now, this will have to do.

3 comments:

  1. Nadia, It looks really neat and good to have the links directly to easy for now. I hope it won't be long before you can afford a full blown version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can add a menu button on Blogger that links to an external site? I have one to my podcast blog, and then on that site have a menu button back to my main blog. Here's how you do it: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/165955?hl=en just thought you might know about that in case you wanted to hook it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tip, Chrissy. I will have a proper look later and might add that extra button to the blog. Can't hurt to link back to it!

    ReplyDelete