Monday, 28 July 2014

Tour de Fleece: Day 21 - 22

The final two days have come and gone and the tour has ended. It's been a great and productive ride and I am very glad I finally joined in. I look forward to next year. This is what happened the last two days.

Day 21:
I didn’t realise the tour ends tomorrow! I was planning to make today a rest day since I spent the day in Oxford at a moot with Tolkien geeks. By the time I got back, I still had enough energy to spin, though, and did some more plying.

Total spinning time: 1h 00m

Day 22:
It’s the final day of the tour! I have plied the last of this challenges fibre and took a lot of pictures for a nice recap of the finished skeins.

Total spinning time: 0h 45m

Next time, I'll post a recap with my achieved goals and post photos of the final results. Have you taken part in the tour as well? How did you get on? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment