Saturday, 12 July 2014

Tour de Fleece 2014: Day 2 - 5

As you can imagine, there's been a lot of spinning going on since the start of the Tour de Fleece! Here is a breakdown of my progress.

Day 2
Off to finish the yellow punis and start on magenta. Some of the punis are too compacted to allow for easy drafting. At times I can’t do longdraw like I usually do now, which is very annoying and I am actually looking forward to finishing these soon.
Total spinning time: 2h
Day 3
On to the magenta punis! My recovering torn back muscle is very painful and I almost didn’t spin at all. I managed an hour during the day, though, just in time for this Tour de France stage’s finish on TV. Late at night I actually spun some more and finished the magenta yarn.
Total spinning time: 2h 30m
Day 4
Finished with only one of the green punis left to do tomorrow. Very productive, and my back muscle is slightly better than yesterday.
Total spinning time: 2h
Day 5
Fondant Fibre yarn is finished and turned into skeins. 919.5 m in total. On to the next!
Total spinning time: 0h 30m

No comments:

Post a Comment