Friday, 27 June 2014

Winning With Socks

As you may know, Let's Knit magazine has a fortnightly competition on Twitter and Facebook. You send in pictures of your knitting and they pick their five favourite makes. I usually share a photo as well unless I miss it and today I won first place with my Stitch Surfer socks! Good thing I just finished them. Here's what they said:
1. Surfer Socks by @KnittyNadiaWe were so taken with these striking socks, with their brilliant zig-zag design, and the colour choices really make them stand out. Congratulations Nadia, you’re the winner of this fortnight’s competition! Your two balls of Katia Silk-Mohair will be making their way to you very soon…


You can see all top 5 picks right here. If you want to participate next time, give @letsknitmag a follow and keep an eye out for their tweets every other Friday. You can also follow me on Twitter @KnittyNadia. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment