Friday, 28 March 2014

Shop Update: Sushi, Owls and Peacocks


More stitch markers at Abso-knitting-lutely! Mini sushi is back again at last. Since they take much longer to prepare than any of my other markers, I do not make them very often. I really should because they are quite popular and always leave the shop fairly quickly. So if they're just the thing you are looking for, get them before it's too late!

But there is not only the usual stuff in my shop right now. There are two further new designs and I am especially happy with these owl stitch markers:
I had been wanting to make owls probably ever since I first set up my shop, but it took until now to find a way to make them that seemed doable in such a small size. I especially like their little faces and the feather markings on the back. Simple, but effective.
Another new addition are little peacocks that also come in a set of four. Something different and difficult to figure out at first, but now they are ready and eager to get onto your needles.

In my final shop update blog post, it will be all about Russian dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment