Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Bamboo Socks: Pattern Out Now

I announced it a while back and now it's done: the Bamboo Sock pattern is available in my Ravelry pattern store. 

The socks are great with flip flops. My Bamboo Socks will be knitted top down from written instructions (no charts at all). You can knit with two colours as I have done or simply use a single colour to save you the trouble of sewing in all those ends. I used variegated green and brown yarns to recreate the look of bamboo.

The general size is a medium adult fit. As always, size can be adapted by choosing smaller or larger needles though. The length can be changed by knitting fewer repeats for a smaller size or more repeats for a larger size.

You will need two 50g skeins of fingering weight yarn if you use two colours, or one 100g skein of a single colour. Use 2.5 mm DPNs or circular needles.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment