Monday, 4 November 2013

Knitting & Crochet Inspiration: My Top 4 Favourites

I bet you've got a long list of favourite knitting and crochet projects you are looking forward to tackling at some point. I'd love to see what you've got queued up, so let me know in the comments!

Going through my own list, I've selected four projects I want to show you. Ready for some knitting inspiration?
1. Rams and Yowes looks like a really big project to tackle. If you are a confident knitter, it should be a great knit with all the stranded work involved and - eek! - steeking. I just love all those rams and ewes and will just have to work up the courage to work on a large project like that. After all, I am still working on my Beekeeper's Quilt.

2. If you are looking for crocheted fingerless gloves or gauntlets that are just a little bit different from all the others, how about Himbeerwellen (Rasperry ripples)? The construction looks fantastic and I love those cables.

3. North Shore is my absolute favourite amongst all jumpers! I want to knit it in exactly these colours, which is a problem since I can't seem to get the yarn here and it is not exactly affordable. But one day I WILL make it! The yoke is so beautifully patterned I just have to have it.

4. Do you love knitting shawls? Then have a look at Imagine When, a simple, but beautiful triangular shawl with an eyelet pattern. What I like about it is the arrangement of the eyelets that makes this shawl a simple yet elegant accessory. Really, really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment