Friday, 8 November 2013

Feature: Abso-knitting-lutely in Simply Knitting

Have you been waiting for the next issue of Simply Knitting? It's out today and it features my set of Christmas stitch markers in one of its pages:
(Source: Simply Knitting, December issue 114)

I like what they've done there! What do you think?

There are only three sets left at this stage, so you may have to hurry if you think they will make great stocking fillers for a knitter in your life (or for yourself, of course). Also, I have listed last order dates for Christmas in  my shop announcement to avoid disappointment:

UK: 10th December 2013 * Europe: 8th December 2013 * Rest of World: 1st December 2013

Although I can't guarantee that orders will indeed arrive before Christmas because you never know whether there will be disruptions to the postal service at that time of year, the last order dates are very generously calculated and give ample time for orders to arrive.

2 comments: