Wednesday, 20 November 2013

100 Sales on Etsy - Thank You!

 This month I reached a milestone on Etsy. 100 sales! All thanks to you!

I want to thank every one of you who has visited my shop, passed on the link, and bought from this tiny one-woman business. It isn't easy spreading the word, so I am very grateful for those of you who have helped me get this enterprise off the ground - worldwide no less. It took 1 year and 3 months to reach 100 sales, though the total including sales from other venues is larger. Etsy is my main platform, so this is a big deal.

If you have followed my progress since 2012, you will have noticed the change in my work. Especially my stitch markers have improved, not to mention the range of different designs that are now available. I hope to keep doing what I do and I also hope you keep enjoying my knitting supplies for a long time to come.

Thank you for buying and sharing handmade! Thank you for placing your orders with me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nadia! This is a huge milestone and I hope you won't be waiting too long for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ursula! With Christmas coming up, I am optimistic. :)

    ReplyDelete