Sunday, 13 October 2013

Branching Out: DaWanda

Given that I am German and therefore have the ability to naturally expand my German market, it makes sense for me to open a shop on DaWanda. So I did it! Have a look and check out the look and feel of the place if you haven't been there before.

This shop is not yet fully stocked, as you can see, but you can still go to my shop on Etsy. I look forward to meeting new customers, especially German ones! But don't worry: you will still have the choice between shopping with me on Etsy or DaWanda, whichever you feel most comfortable with, as both will stay available, .

While international customers will see my DaWanda shop in English, German customers will see it in German. Neat, eh? I look forward to engaging with the community there and meeting new people.

Have you bought something from DaWanda or other platform? What do you think  of those venues?

2 comments:

  1. I love Dawanda. Bought some crochet patterns there and my mum sold there in the past.
    Wish you all the best with your new shop!

    ReplyDelete