Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Discontinuing Hand-dyed Yarn

I have decided to discontinue my hand-dyed yarns and focus instead on stitch markers and possibly other accessories and tools. It's not been an easy decision, but the demand for stitch markers has just been much greater.

I will continue to dye, but only for my own personal use. Doing so on a small scale is also much easier in my current living conditions: trying to dry more than one or two skeins of yarn in a tiny flat, especially once it gets cold, is extremely difficult.

So if you want to get your hands on my yarns, this is your chance! Get the last skeins while they're still here. Check my sock yarns and lace yarns and help me make space for new products. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Bad thing that I live in Germany. I love your yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks. I do post worldwide though. ;)

    ReplyDelete