Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Taking Pictures by the Sea



While on holiday I had my Leftie scarf with me even though it seemed unlikely I’d need it. It was fairly warm on most days in Torquay, but I took the opportunity to take some photos of the scarf at the coast.

Water, rocks, sand and sky make any object look immediately more interesting, don’t you think? Ah I wished I lived by the sea! Not only would I be able to take such pictures, but I’d get to walk on the beach every day. I loved that about Torquay.

I’ve always had an inexplicable affinity to water, especially the sea. I’ve never lived near it so I have no idea where this comes from. I hope I’ll get to see the sea again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ancestors might have lived near the sea. I love the sea a lot, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my grandparents did for a while, long before I was born. Some of my German relatives are from the very north of Germany.

    ReplyDelete