Friday, 26 April 2013

Wonderwool 2013

It's my birthday! And sadly I am ill. I was going to have a lovely day and dinner out with friends at an Indian restaurant I have been wanting to go to for some time. But there is something exciting happening this weekend too: Wonderwool 2013!
Last year my big birthday treat was the trip to Wonderwool. Luckily, it was the weekend after my birthday, so I had money to spend on all the lovely spinning fluff and other goodies there. This year I wanted to do the same, but sadly I couldn't get a lift. I will miss not being able to check out all the stalls and squish the yarn and fibre. Ah well, I hope next year will work out - if Wonderwool takes place at around the same time I may even get to go on the very day of my birthday.

To all of you who are going this year, have a great time and enjoy it! Try not to torture me too much with pictures of your new purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment