Tuesday, 23 April 2013

New Product Ideas

When I set up my Etsy shop, it was only to sell my handsculpted stitch markers and the odd skein of hand-dyed yarn. I added jewelry too, but this seems at odds with a shop devoted to knitting and I have decided not to renew those items. 

Recently, I have been thinking about ways to expand my product line and have decided to start working on my new ideas next month. So what can you expect to find?

Well, there will be sets of knitting notions including stitch markers, row counter and mini-scissors. If all goes well, you will also find straight bamboo knitting needles topped with my handsculpted figures. Here's one I made earlier:

I am very excited about the new items and I hope you will be too!

5 comments:

  1. Love them Nadia, knitting will be even more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue! The great thing is that the toppers are lightweight too, so it will be easy to knit with these needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the cutest :) Love sheep !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Nadia!
    Especially for young children who want to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Tanya, children will love it!

    ReplyDelete