Well, that was fast! This bunny took me just a few hours yesterday and here it is, socks and all! It's adorable.
Since I used fingering weight yarn, the bunny turned out much smaller than I had anticipated, but it is sweet nonetheless. The socks make it especially cute, I have to say, and I am glad I didn't kit the legs only in one colour. This is a great way to use up leftover sock yarn.
The body is filled with polyester fibre filling that I also use for my hexipuffs, and I embroidered the face instead of using safety eyes and ribbon. The bunny even has a tiny pompom for a tail!
Right now I am working on a big brother for this bunny, in a slightly dark shade of blue. I also intend to make another one in baby blue at some point so they don't get lonely.