They're done! I finished knitting the second sock based on my latest pattern. They turned out really well, actually. The colourway is a little too busy for the lace, but I love them anyway.
Last night I checked the pattern and finished the PDF, so now it is with a dear test knitter who will knit the socks in a solid or semisolid yarn. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!
Delta seemed a fitting name for these socks because of the way the lace panels on the shaft converge in the foot. Not very imaginative, I know, but there you go.
I certainly had a lot of fun making these socks and Zauberelfe's yarn was a pleasure to use. The finished item feels lovely!