Tuesday, 1 January 2013

The Last Project of 2012

Happy New Year, dear readers!

Yes, 2012 has passed and now we will all have to get used to writing 2013. Wanna bet I will forget it as soon as I need to date anything? I usually do.

My last knitting project in 2012 was a pair of fingerless gloves for my boyfriend's birthday. I sewed in the last threads on New Year's Eve and here they are, the Travelling Woodsman Gloves:
This is an improvised pattern you won't find anywhere - at least not to my knowledge. I am considering making it available on Ravelry and my Etsy shop as some point, but first I need to tweak the pattern a little bit and get some test knitters involved. 

You will be able to knit these easily if you can knit cables, increase and decrease stitches, and know how to knit and purl. That's it.

So what do knit now? I haven't yet decided and will have to go through my stash and patterns to see what I could do next. My fingers are already itching for something new to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment