Friday, 18 January 2013

Rosebud from Berlin


The rain stopped just in time for some photos today, but even though the sun didn't show we had a small blizzard that turned all of Bath into a winter wonderland. What a backdrop for my new shawl!
It snowed so hard when I went out that the flakes quickly began to cover the shawl. The snow weighed down the branches of the trees, which was a very convenient photo opportunity too
It was early morning and very quiet and empty in town. The wind was strong enough to blind me with snowflakes, but it was lovely! Considering I was the one who loudly objected to snow not too long ago, it's surprising how much I am enjoying this.

The shawl is amazingly light and silky. Although it is unsuitable for the current weather, I will have something nice to put on once it gets warmer again. I can't wait for spring! What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment