Monday, 14 January 2013

Etsy: Birds and Strawberries

While I toil away at the Rosebud shawl some more (I am definitely nearing the end now so I hope to post about the finished item in a week or two), here is an update on what has been added to the shop:
More birds, though they are different from the blue birds from the last update, and strawberries. I will be making some new stitch markers again later today and am trying to think of new designs. I will definitely make a new set of muffins - time consuming, but they are very popular.

Recently, I have been looking out for stamps I could use with polymer clay, but I haven't yet found the right thing. Maybe I am just too picky, but I do want something that is pefect for the job after all. I'll keep an eye out, but in the meantime I should really get on with Rosebud.

No comments:

Post a Comment