Saturday, 22 December 2012

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

It has crept up on us again, hasn't it? Christmas is just around the corner, we're doing our last Christmas shopping, planning the menu for the big day, and trying not to stress out. This morning I finished the grocery shop at 8 AM in an incredibly crowded store, so now I can relax till after the holidays. Unless I managed to burn Christmas dinner, all will be well.

This will most likely be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish you a very merry Christmas time wherever you are. I hope you can enjoy it and do what you like best. It will be over sooner than you know it!

I leave you with my latest pair of fingerless gloves that I knitted just before starting the Advent Calendar Scarf (which is progressing nicely, by the way). Can't believe I forgot to post about it earlier! This is a free pattern called Knotty by Julia Moeller. She has very beautiful glove designs, but this is one of the very few free patterns available. These gloves are lovely and warm and ideal for me when I work on the computer in our cold flat. Brrr!


See you after the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. die sehen ja klasse aus, könnten glatt meine sein...allein die Farben gefallen mir super gut.

    Wünsche dir ein frohes Fest

    lg bina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neidisch guck ;-)
    Die sind wirklich sehr schön!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    und schöne Feiertage wünsche ich dir.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete