Tuesday, 23 October 2012

WIP: Seascape Stole

Though I was convinced in my last post that I would start a new pair of socks again, I have been feeling like knitting something different. There is a shawl pattern I am keen on, but I don't yet have the right amount of yarn for it. So for now I am finally getting on with my Seascape Stole. It is not as hard to work on as I remembered, but I really need to focus on every stitch and make sure to have a life line just in case. Only last night did I have to undo three of the four rows I knit because somehow I must have knit together two stitches without realising. The yarn is so fine and fuzzy that it is hard to see the stitches sometimes.

There is still a long way to go with this shawl and I have no idea how long it is going to take me, but I am glad I have picked it up again. I would really like to finish it.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, lovely colour! I bet it'll look great when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I am looking forward to when it is done though that might take quite some time. I love the feel of the yarn.

    ReplyDelete