Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Christmas Puddings, Muffins and Apples

I've been busy, but I have not done much knitting or spinning at all in the past week. The socks I am working on are just about finished - I even started the final toe section -, but somehow making stitch markers seemed much more interesting.

The Christmas pudding earrings I made for myself just a short while ago are proving to be very popular, so I have been making more of them for friends. I look forward to wearing them this Christmas.
After a request for muffin stitch markers, I worked on those as well as trying my hand at apple stitch markers. The latter turned out really well and I love them!
I can't wait to try them out in my own knitting. Of course some sets will also be available in my shop as soon as I have taken pictures. Let's hope the weather will be nice enough to give us some good light for photos. Today was lovely, but I am not so optimistic about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment