Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Interview and Knitting

I am glad to be home today! I've just come back from a job interview and even though it was very relaxed and nice, I do feel rather knackered. Now the waiting begins though it shouldn't take too long. I will probably hear back from them within the next two days, so this means I can calm my nerves with lots of knitting.

Right now I am finishing up the final Ayartma sock - and luckily it is proving to be an easier knit now that I know what to look out for. I am well on my way through the final chart and should be done within the next few days unless I let myself get distracted by other things. I can't believe I started these socks on 12th July! Usually, I am a fast sock knitter, but this time I had to take a break before beginning the second one. It is a lovely design though, very pretty, and I am glad I persevered!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Interview, I hope you get to hear back from them soon. :) Well done too.

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your knitting. Love your blog and have become a follower.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ana! I am glad to see you here and happy that you joined as a follower. I will have a closer look at your blog in a moment - I especially like your featured artist posts because you can discover new people all the time.

    Sadly, I did not get the job I applied for, but nor did anyone else. The position was not going to be filled. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete