Thursday, 13 September 2012

Christmas Trees and Fried Eggs

Believe it or not, I am already thinking about Christmas. I love the season and have started making a list of gifts of people. 

On Etsy, too, you will find loads of shops with Christmas items available now and I have been thinking about what might be suitable for my own shop. A red and green hnd-dyed yarn? Candycane yarn? Gingerbread stitch markers? I took a look at my materials and realised I have a lot of green polymer clay, so Christmas trees it is! Glittery and with a pearl on top.
On a non-Christmassy note, I was asked to make some more breakfast sets, so I've also added fried eggs, bacon and toast statch markers for now. They are a pain to make, but so worth it.
I am starting to run out of material now, though. I better stock up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there


    You were chosen last week as a winner of a set of our Incomparable handmade buttons.


    Please let me know your postal details as they are being sent out tomorrow.
    handmadesa(at)gmail(dot)com


    Many thanks.


    Warm Regards from sunny South Africa

    Tamara and the ButtonMad Team

    ReplyDelete