Thursday, 23 February 2012

Melly's Mystery KAL: Part 2


Last night I finished clue 2 of the KAL and still need to wait 5 days before the next clue is published. Though I am not sure if the pattern is quite my cup of tea, I do like the colour of the yarn (if not its scratchy texture) and knitting the pattern is fun. I wonder what it will look like when it is complete.

I must say, I am enjoying knitting a project bit by bit in a way that you are forced to wait. Somehow that seems to make it more efficient (and pretty much guarantees you will actually get it done sooner rather than later - oh, the peer pressure!).

I am liking the look of the yarn when knitted up even though it looks quite different from what I imagined it would be like. The slight variegation is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment