Saturday, 8 October 2011

Refuge Blanket Squares


(Image: Simply Knitting)

Alice, a knit club member who works at Future Publishing, brought in a few balls of wool last week for anyone who wanted to help knit blanket squares for Refuge. Quite a few of us joined in an we all managed a few squares that made it to The Knitting and Stitch Show in London this weekend to be sewn up. I didn't take any pictures of my squares because I made up random patterns as I went along and there was hardly anything too interesting there. Had I known that there was actually a collection of patterns for this purpose, I would have had a much easier time of it! Still, they may come in handy some other time.

Mark's mother went to the show and she said she would try to take a picture of the blankets if she sees them. Who knows, I might recognise mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment