Monday, 8 August 2011

New Stitchmarkers For Sale


My obsession with tiny little polymer clay things is unabated. I am quickly running out of ideas of what to make. The latest idea were the fried eggs and bacon with toast that turned out much better than I had expected. Oddly enough, the matching coffee mugs I wanted to make didn't turn out well at least even though they should probably have been the easiest thing to do.

My sheep sold out very quickly on Ravelry so I made a few more. Luckily, they are easy to make even though they take a long time. These ones here have flowers and a four-leaf clover on them.

Finally, the macaroons were an experiment that turned out all right. they took a bit of practice, but they helped me get to grips with some thing that will help me make even better-looking cakes in the future.

Link
These cake need sponge layers that actually look like they are fluffy sponge layers. Now I know how to to that, I think a few more slices are in order soon. Other than that I have no idea what else to make that I haven't made before. I have started keeping a list of ideas that I just need to try out sometime.

Anyone interested in parting with some spare cash (via Paypal) for these polymer clay markers or the ones from a previous post can contact me on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment