Monday, 20 June 2011

Print o' the Wave - Ready for Blocking

Link(Image source)

Tonight I finally finished Print o' the Wave though it took me till late at night. I wanted to get it done now and even a substantial amount of frogging towards the end thanks to mysteriously dropped stitches couldn't stop me. So now it is done.

It is far too late in the night to block it, so I shall have to find time in-between translations and proofreading to do that. I can't wait! I want to know what it looks like (and whether my mistakes are visible or not). Also, I am keen to try out the foam mats for blocking and, most of all, I want to know how large the whole shawl will be in the end. I'll have something to show off at knit club this week!

And now to decide what to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment