Friday, 10 June 2011

Slow Progress

(Image source)

Print o' the Wave is creeping along very slowly. I had started the edging on one of the longer sides and it took me ages to finish. Yesterday I finished one of the short sides and now have the long trek along the last long side ahead of me, which I am not looking forward to. Luckily, knit club helps in these situations and I end up knitting more repeats in one go than I do at home, simply because I am distracted by chat. That is a very good thing.

This weekend I will be sending off my first RAK gift to a lady in Germany who has no idea the stitchmarkers are on their way to her. I also found a very pretty postcard of Bath to go with them and I hope they will cheer her up. I have no idea if anyone is fulfilling my wishes, but the month has only just begun. Can't wait to find out!

1 comment: