Thursday, 10 March 2011

Competition Win!


I don't think I have ever won a competition, certainly not in recent years. Occasionally I do take part in some, though to be fair they tend to be writing competitions more than anything else. When Waterstones announced a competition on Facebook that merely required you to post a picture of something you have knitted, I took part. Despite the fact that the prize was a copy of Knit Your Own Royal Wedding. Still, I am thrilled that I was one of the winners and I only just found out by chance when I checked back to see if anything had been announced.

Once the book is here, of course I will write more about it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! Congrats. Jetzt kann die Hochzeit kommen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Nadia..
    Die Royals sind ja bei mir gaaar nicht so von Interesse.
    Aber wenn ich die gestrickt sehe, sieht es ganz anders aus ...zuckersüß.
    Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt, an dich wird immer gedacht :o))
    Lg Nadine

    ReplyDelete