Sunday, 15 February 2009

Video: Publishers and Recession


While searching for something knitting related online I came across this news video from th BBC about the way Bath publishers are dealing with recession. Mainly, it's about Future Publishing, who bring out Simply Knitting and The Knitter, among many other magazines. I found it particularly interesting since it combines a number of things I am interested in: knitting, publishing (I've been wanting to work for Future Publishing for a while now), and Bath (where I will be moving soon). I would certainly love to work for The Knitter team and maybe I will get a chance one day. In the meantime, here is the video for a brief glimpse of Bath and some information on how publishers are doing at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on our local BBC news and thought of you! I haven't watched the video you linked to so I'm not sure if it's the same, but a knitter was trying to teach a guitar player how to knit. It was cute! :D

    ReplyDelete