Saturday, 17 January 2009

A Possible Delay Due to Laptop Death

My laptod died this morning and it looks like I need a new hard drive altogether. It's always got some problem once a year and it was long overdue already. Unsurprisingly, it decided to come up with a whopper of a problem to make up for the delay. Because of this - and because I decided not to get it fixed since I will be moving countries soon enough - I will have lots of time to knit in the future. I am more likely to run out of yarn than out of ideas, too.

I expect to finish the last Lohengrin sock sometime tomorrow since only half the foot and the toe section still need to be knit now. I shall try to upload pictures as soon as possible, but it all depends on what laptops or computers I have access to. There may be a slight delay, but it is unlikely since I always feel I have to post as soon as something is done and I have photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment