Thursday, 4 December 2008

WIP: Mojos with Eye of the Partridge Heel


Evidently, my Mojos are making good progress even though my current illness is keeping me from knitting more than a few rows at a time. I am now well past the heel already and I must say that I like the look of the Eye of the Partridge pattern as pictured above. It makes the colours look more interesting and quite different from the rest of the sock.

To my surprise, the entire heel has turned out well and the sock fits perfectly so far. Since I have little experience with anything but the short row heel, I wasn't sure if this would work well. Luckily, it did and I can't wait to wear my Mojos!

1 comment:

  1. Short row heel ist die mit den verk├╝rzten Reihen/Bumerangferse, oder? Ist recht einfach, nur wenn man sich vertut ist's doof ...

    ReplyDelete