Tuesday, 9 December 2008

WIP: Mojo on My Right Foot

Nina reminded me that I hadn't yet posted a picture of my finished Mojo, so here it is. I am now working on the gusset increases of the second one, which means that it won't be long till I can finally wear these stunning stocks. The finished one is incredibly comfortable and I doubt that I will reknit it as I thought at first. It seemed to me that the section just before the heel was too tight and could do with a few more gusset increases, but I don't really feel it, I realised earlier. So I think it's done. I will know for sure once I can compare the fit of both socks.

There won't be any more photos till the left sock is done too. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. Diese Mojos sind wirklich immer cool. Bin schon gespannt drauf, wie es aussieht, wenn auch der linke Fuß bekleidet ist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I have to say has nothing to do with knitting, and won't even be written in German. But I do very much like your festive page layout. :)

    ReplyDelete