Saturday, 6 December 2008

Book: Cookie A.'s Sock Innovation



Sock Innovations: Knitting Techniques & Patterns for One-Of-A-Kind Socks

Price: 19.99 EUR


I never thought I'd say it, but I really do have a favourite designer, a sock designer at that. Cookie A.'s socks have been my favourites since I first came across them. So far I have only been able to try my hand at her free patterns, but I regularly cast a jealous eye on the patterns for purchase that I can't buy yet. That is why I was elated to hear that Cookie is publishing a book about technique that includes some of her patterns. Even though I do not buy knitting books lightly (and therefore only have one to date), this is one I will definitely get - or maybe I can have someone gift it since the book comes out in April, just in time for my birthday as luck would have it.

(Click here to read a synopsis of the book.)

1 comment:

  1. The socks on the cover look quite promising already! However, it seems that I am no big sock knitter ... :) Hopefully, we'll be able to look into your copy in April!

    ReplyDelete